7.28.2011

Celeb Look For Less.........

Celebs and fashion is a part of my everyday...I love to see what they are doing and most importantly what they are wearing.  Don't you ever wonder where you could get that awesome dress that Jennifer Aniston was wearing or those awesome shoes that JLO is sporting.  Well I know for me I may like them but I wouldn't nor could afford them if I wanted to but there are more affordable ways to get the celeb look....so here are a few celebs with some great outfits....and I've given you the more afforable option.

First off here's Heidi Klum....love the tunic (dressy and comfy), who doesn't love a capri jean.  I like the polka-dot heels...the chevron pattern with the polka-dots really gives it a "hey look at me" look.

HEIDI KLUM photo | Heidi Klum

My afforable version

Chevron-Stripe Dolman Sleeve Tees
$24.94


Simply Vera Vera Wang
Cuffed Denim Capris from Kohl's!
Retails for $48.00 BUT
on Sale right now for $21.99
Simply Vera Vera Wang Cuffed Denim Capris


Dream on Polka Dot Wedges from Ruche..the top is stretchy and you just
can't beat the comfort of a wedge!! 
Retails for $42.99
dream on polka dot wedges

That completes Heidi's outfit for a total of $89.92


Here's Eva Longoria dressing up a pair of skinny jeans.....

EVA LONGORIA photo | Eva Longoria

Worthington 3/4 Sleeve Peplum Jacket
from JcPenney...retails for $60.00
on sale right now for $39.99

Worthington® 3/4 Sleeve Peplum Jacket


Kut from the Kloth Skinny Stretch Jeans
(Magnificent Wash)...from Nordstrom
Retails for $74.50 and on sale right
now for $33.90

KUT from the Kloth Skinny Stretch Jeans (Magnificent Wash)


Chinese Laundy Hotness Nude Heels from
Zappos...$59.00


That completes Eva's look for only.....$132.89
 
 
Get out there and do some bargan shopping!!


xo
johanna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome......xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...