8.17.2011

Cool Ideas {1} ~~~~ Back to School

I still can't believe it's time for the kiddos to head back to school....this year is going to be a milestone for me & my 2 boys.  I'm going to have 2 graduates as my oldest will graduate High School and my youngest will graduate Middle School.  I'm already stocking up on kleenexes....It's hard to believe that they are both becoming independent and moving along with their life.  I love them both dearly and are very proud of who they both are becoming.  (wiping tears)

So as for some BACK TO SCHOOL ideas....here's some cute ones

Awesome...Back to School Party from Sweet Designs!!



FREE Printable over at Shindig Parties to Go
Photobucket


Kims Kandy Kreations



Teacher Pencil Vase...Shindig Parties to Go
Photobucket


http://crissyscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-day-of-school-snack.html



Crissy's Crafts...Another great idea...Teacher Gift



Backpack Tags from Pressed Down, Shaken Together



CUTE...Back to School Party from Not Just A Mommy!!


There are some fun ideas out there to help you welcome the idea of getting back to school!!

ENJOY!

xo
johanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome......xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...