5.23.2011

Dream Kitchen

Ok....all I can say is wow!  If I could have any kitchen....I want this one.


DSC_0292

I LOVE IT!  I have a thing for baskets and love how they fit right in the island.  This kitchen makes me happy...it looks so clean, crisp, warm and inviting all in one.  I found this over at Velvet and Linen.  Their home has been featured in New Old House Magazine.  Here are a few more pics:

DSC_0287

DSC_0910

Head over to Velvet and Linen and see the before and after pics!  Love!



Also don't forget to enter the bracelet giveaway....click HERE!  Giveaway ends Wednesday 5/25.

Have a wonderful Monday.........

johanna xo






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like my kitchen :)

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome......xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...