4.20.2011

Easter Crafty-ness and Sweets!!

Easter is just a few days away and after peeking in on some of my favorite blogs I came across soooo many cute ideas and so I figured I would share some of my favorites.  Be sure to visit their blogs and leave them a message...I know they like comments just as much as I do.........

This is such a cute idea for an Easter party.....



These are eggcellent......



What a clever idea....




These cupcakes are just too cute........

Photobucket


Easter Egg Cake Pops.....YUM and cute!

Easter Egg Cake Pops


Another use for PEEPS.......



Love these Vibrant Easter Eggs....



Well there you go....that is just a few of the fabulous ideas that I came across...wish I had more time to list all of them but that's just one thing I don't have a lot of .... TIME!  Plus I've cut waaayyy back on my caffeine (only because Dr. told me I needed too) and I'm dragging!!  I love my coffee....but this decaf just isn't cutting it.  I'm ready to be over this caffeine withdraw stage!!!  {yawn}

Enjoy!

johanna xo



2 comments:

  1. Awe shucks...thanks for the feature. Any day that I'm bunched together with such a great group of crafties {especially Bakerella} is a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that my Chalkboard Bunny was featured on Hugs and Kisses XO.
    A big XO to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome......xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...