6.01.2011

Bargain Find {1}

This past Memorial Day weekend my sons were in a soccer tourney in Chicago.......


This is my oldest (blue uniform).....

And

This is my youngest (needs a haircut)....

We had a great time despite the rain on Saturday which pushed back some games by 5 hours and some to be postponed until the next day....SO that meant mom got some shopping in.  :)

While at the Woodfield Mall I went into a store called Fans Edge and in their clearance area I found this...



My son is a Chicago Cubs fan and this Big Bobblehead was broken from the base.  I thought with a little super glue and some color touch up....how can I beat it.  This retails for $19.99 and was marked down to $4.95. 

So around the shoe area it needed some permanent black marker......



and then some super glue to attach it back to the base and here he is all back to good......



This is going to make a great birthday present for my soon to be teenager



I just love a bargain...he's back in the box and ready to be wrapped.

Have you found any good bargains lately??  If so please share.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

xo
johanna









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome......xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...