6.03.2011

Friday's Favorite Things - Linking Up {1}

This is my first post on
Friday's Favorite Things!!
Every Friday I'm going to blog about something that is a favorite of mine.

My favorite that I'm sharing with you today is....(drum roll)


Stacy's Pita Chips are my new favorite chip!! 
These are baked NOT FRIED with 0g trans fat and 0mg cholesterol and taste oh so good!!

I LOVE the texture, I LOVE the crispiness, I LOVE the taste

They come in the following flavors:
Simply Naked
Parmesan Garlic & Herb (my favorite)
Multi grain
Cinnamon & Sugar
Italian Harvest
Garden Veggie Medley

These are great alone or with a dip...click HERE for recipes.

I get mine @ Wal Mart....if you haven't seen them at your store you can purchase them online here: 
Stacy's Pita Chips and also they are 20% off right now!!

Head to your supermarket or buy a bag online today....you are missing out if you have not tried these!

Leave me a comment if you've tried Stacy's Pita chips and let me know what you think.

On my Friday's Favorite Things I would love for everyone to link up about a favorite thing of yours that you have blogged about.  Whether it's food, clothing, a craft, etc! 
This is my first linking up and I'm using just the link not a thumbnail...only because I want to make sure I know what I'm doing before spending the money on it.  Be patient with me and hopefully next week I will be using the thumbnail pics.
Once you've linked up...please grab my button and post on your blog letting everyone know that you linked up here....THANKS.

Have a wonderful weekend.

xo
johanna

Linking Up To The Following:
  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome......xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...