3.16.2011

Yummy Treats For That LuCkY DaY!

Here are a few yummy ideas for St. Patty's day...whether it's for a school party, a get together or for your loved ones @ home!!  These all look so yummy...it'll be hard to choose.  Yum-o!


Yummy Shamrock Soft Pretzel



Creme de Menthe Brownies.....
Wishing I had one right now to go with my coffee...yum!



Easy & Adorable St. Patty's Sugar Cookies

Amanda's Cookin'


Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
These look delish!!


Iron Violet Design


Irish Soda Bread
This would go perfect with your Irish Day dinner...

276
i'm a mom not a professional


Enjoy these recipes.....I know I will!! 

Have a wonderful day......

johanna xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for featuring me, I appreciate it! I am your newest follower! Come by and enter my first blog giveaway, if you get a minute!

    Carlee,
    ladybirdln.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won the scentsy giveaway, so please send me an email.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome......xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...